Vacancy - School Business Manager
School Business Manager Vacancy
We are looking to appoint a School Business Manager to join our dedicated, hardworking team from 1st September 2020. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced people with strong finance/accounting skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has current knowledge and experience of working in finance and managing budgets, ideally in an educational setting
- Has the ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Is competent and efficient in all areas of HR and recruitment
- Can manage the site and facilities across the school
- Can communicate effectively with staff and Governors
- Is self-motivated, enthusiastic, approachable, hardworking and flexible
- Enjoys working as part of a team
In return we can offer you:
- A popular and forward looking school
- A supportive and friendly leadership team, staff and governing body
- Commitment to your professional development
This is a permanent, part-time, all year round post.
Hay Grade H7 SCP 25-28 (£17,115.00 - £18,653.00)
The hours of work are 22 hours per week:
8.30am – 4.30pm Monday
8.00am – 5.00pm Wednesday
8.30am – 4.30pm Friday
(1 hour unpaid lunchbreak each day)
The annual leave entitlement for full time all year round employees is 24 days, rising to 29 days after 5 years’ service, plus 9 bank/public/extra statutory days (i.e a total of 6.6 weeks, or 7.6 weeks after 5 years’ service). A maximum of 1 weeks annual leave can be taken during term time, the remainder must be taken in school holidays, in agreement with the Headteacher.
Closing date: 3.30pm on Wednesday 1st July 2020
Please complete a South Gloucestershire Council Application Form and return either by post to:
Cadbury Heath Primary School, Lintern Crescent, Warmley, South Glos. BS30 8GB
Or by email to: email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.