Vacancy - Class Teacher
Class Teacher Vacancy
Cadbury Heath Primary are looking for a teacher to join our fantastic school family from September 2020.
Are you looking for an exciting teaching opportunity? Are you an inspiring, creative practitioner who wants the very best for your children? Would you like to join a school that is working hard to develop as a learning community for everybody in the Cadbury Heath family?
We invite applications from teachers who:
- Are experienced at teaching in the primary age range
- Have high expectations of pupils
- Are dedicated to enhancing pupils learning
- Understand the impact of children’s emotional needs in their learning and support them to manage their emotions effectively
- Are patient, calm, organised and adaptable and see children as individuals
- Work well as part of a team but also able to use their own initiative
- Are enthusiastic and have a positive outlook
- Are creative and able to motivate children
- Have good communication skills
- Have a proven record of good outcomes for pupils
In return we offer:
- A forward thinking and outward facing school
- A bright, well-resourced modern building and substantial, well
- developed grounds
- A supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Commitment to developing all our staff
- An opportunity to get involved in curriculum development
- Regular opportunities to enjoy cake in the staffroom!
Grade: Mainscale M1 – M6 (£24373 - £35619)
Full time (Monday - Friday), Permanent, All Year Round
Start Date: 1st September 2020
We would love to give you a tour of our school and share with you more about the Cadbury Heath community and the journey of school improvement we are on. Please contact the office to book an appointment on 01454 867215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The post is subject to a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Clearance.
Please complete a South Gloucestershire Council Application Form and return either by post to: Cadbury Heath Primary School, Lintern Crescent, Warmley, South Glos. BS30 8GB. Or by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 12pm on Monday 20th April 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.