TLR for Inclusion and SEN(D) Vacancy
Required to start from September 2018, the above TLR post has become available at our school.
13 hours per week (0.4 FTE) - Distribution of hours to be agreed at interview.
Permanent contract, part time, all year round.
Mainscale M1.1 - M6.2 - Salary within this pay range to be agreed at interview.
TLR Allowance 2A (pro rata).
The post brings with it:
- The chance to help make a real difference for some of our most vulnerable pupils across the age range.
- Training & development to the required standard for SENCO’s where applicable.
- A structured induction and ‘handover’ period.
- The opportunity to be coached and mentored by a more experienced colleague in another school where available.
- Membership of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Participation in SLT meetings, pupil progress meetings, whole school reviews etc.
Roles and Responsibilities to include:
- Responsibility for overseeing S.E.N.(D) provision and
- progress across the age range.
- Overseeing the S.E.N budget. Review impact.
- Tracking the achievement of vulnerable pupils including those currently on FSM, Children in Care (CIC) and EAL pupils.
- Child Protection/Safeguarding assistant.
This part time post would particularly suit a teacher who has recently or is currently carrying out a similar role in another setting.
The candidate will ideally have completed the National Award for SEN Co-ordination or be willing to attend and complete the course.
Application packs are available to download by clicking on the links below.
Job Description - TLR for Inclusion and S.E.N.(D)
Person Specification - TLR for Inclusion and S.E.N.(D)
Closing Date: 3pm Wednesday 9th May 2018
All applications must be on a South Gloucestershire application form. Please return completed application forms either by post to: Cadbury Heath Primary School,
Lintern Crescent, Warmley, Bristol BS30 8GB
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.