Lunchbreak Supervisor Vacancy
We are looking to appoint a Lunchbreak Supervisor to join our hard working and dedicated staff team as soon as possible.
We need you to:
- Be warm, positive, caring and fully committed to the safety, wellbeing and enjoyment of our children.
- Be patient, calm, organised and adaptable.
- Work well as part of a team but also able to use your own initiative.
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive outlook.
- Be fully supportive of the school’s approach to outdoor play and our ‘whatever the weather’ approach.
- Have the communication skills necessary to act as a link between the children, the other lunchbreak staff and the rest of the adults working in school.
- Be prepared to fully participate in training and professional development where applicable to the post.
- Understand the need for and adhear to strictest standards of confidentiality
In return we offer:
- A popular and forward looking school.
- A fantastic outdoor play environment including wooded pathways, a large field and three separate playgrounds.
- A ‘Playpod’ full of scrap materials which the children have daily access to in order to make lunchtimes fun and exciting.
- A fantastic, friendly and supportive team of Lunchbreak supervisors committed to making lunchtime an enjoyable experience for all.
- Supportive and friendly team of staff and governors.
- Commitment to your professional development.
This is a permanent, term time only post.
7 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Monday - Thursday 11.50am - 1.10pm, Friday 11.50am - 1.30pm.
Grade: H13 (£2890.00 per annum).
To apply for this vacancy please complete a South Gloucestershire Council Application Form.
Please send application forms to: Cadbury Heath Primary School, Lintern Crescent, Warmley, Bristol BS30 8GB or email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 11th January 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.